"A new series of hardback, illustrated children’s books for three-to eight-year-olds—each centered on an animal family—bring gospel help and biblical counsel to families. The animal characters, colorful illustrations, and the real-life issues each animal family face will captivate children."
Includes 6 books:
- Zoe's Hiding Place: Anxiety
- Buster's Ears Trip Him Up: Failure
- Gus Loses His Grip: Greed
- Henry Says Goodbye: Sadness
- Tori Comes Out of Her Shell: Lonely
- Jax Tail Twitches: Anger